CAD is available for this product. Register or log in to download
[hide for=”logged”] Log in/Register here to enable CAD download button
- CHPL1-6 – 1.6m length
- CHPL2-0 – 2m length
- CHPL3-0 – 3m length
- Extrusion has been specifically designed to continue the low hinge profile along the full length of the application, thus enhancing the vehicle’s appearance.
- An established concept in hinge design.
- Centaflex is a stylish, one piece, continuous hinge developed taking full advantage of the latest advances in new materials and manufacturing technology.
- The membrane of the Centaflex hinge is a flexible resin comprising of a patented blend of polyester elastomers combining the high strength of engineering resins with excellent flexibility.The result is that the Centaflex hinge has an excellent flex-life at temperatures ranging from -40C to 50C
- During the manufacturing process; co-extruded rigid P.V.C profiles are fused togther with the molten, Centaflex hinge membrane creating an extremely strong and resilient hinge. For example a one metre length fitted horizontally has a S.W.L of 100kgs.
- Centaflex is a well designed hinge offering many advantages over conventional continuous hinges currently available. Just look at the list of features Centaflex hinges offers.
- Durable – tested to over 50,000 operating cycles.
- Secure – interlocking profile when closed.
- Maintenance free.
- Aesthetically pleasing-low exterior profile.
- Concealed fixings.
- Easy to fit.
- Weatherproof continuous seal.
- Corrosion resistant.
- U.V light stabilised.
- Excellent flex life.
- Competitively priced
Product Code: CHPL1-6, CHPL2-0, CHPL3-0